Today’s Hot Plays
Professional Handicapper Kelso Sturgeon
My Annual Super Bowl Party offers you the opportunity to cash at least 14 Big Game Basketball Bets, the Super Bowl side / total / parlay, with Atlanta vs. New England (-3, 59) and at least 5 proposition bets on the Big Game. I’m releasing over 1100 Units in just 9 Days! Click here To Sign up now!
HERE’S THE LINEUP
- Sat J28 - 100 Unit College Blowout Game of the Month
- Sun J29 - 75 Unit College Basketball Triple Crown" N.C. State at Louisville / Virginia at Villanova / Stanford at California
- Mon J30 - 50 Unit NBA Game of the Week
- Tue J31 - 50 Unit College Upset Game of the Week
- Wed F1 - 100 Unit College Revenge Game of the Month
- Thu F2 - 50 Unit NBA TV Parlay (TNT) Hawks at Rockets & Warriors at Clippers Plus West Coast College Knockout
- Fri, F3 - 50 Unit NBA Upset Game of the Month
- Sat F4 - 100 Unit 4-Team College Underdog Grand Slam (14 Ways to win)
- Sun F5 - 500 Unit Super Bowl Side, Total, Parlay and 5 Prop Bets
HOW I HANDICAP BASKETBALL
- When betting lines come out each afternoon for the following day, I compare the projected winning margins from my figures to the actual pointspreads, looking for big differences. If my numbers say a team should be a 7-point favorite and the betting line is -3, this becomes a potential play for me and my clients. Like Jan 17 when I picked Mississippi State as a great overlay at (+14) vs. Kentucky, because my numbers said the line should have been (+7 or +8)… and I was right when the Bulldogs (+14) covered 81-88.
- I then put a game through my own computer analysis to see if there are any hidden weaknesses or strengths. The computer program isolates the little things that ensure big winners.
- I then take the process one step further and check with my various sources, and other respected bettors to see if they have an opinion on games I am interested in. My linesmaker friends in town also clue me in to "Hot Sides".
Overall, a game must have a 65% chance to cover the spread to get any consideration as a Best Bet Club release. I am on a solid 51-32-2 run on my Best Bets Club for 61.4%, and +201 units, and just won my 100-Unit Game of the Month Saturday with Notre Dame (-7) over Syracuse 84-68.
I know I can win for you this basketball season and this is your invitation to join me.
- You can sign up today and start winning today, by taking a membership in my Best Bets Basketball Club for just $195 and paying for it all with the F-R-E-E Super Bowl package
- If you’re not a full time basketball bettor and would just like to cash my 8-day, 14-game basketball package this week, including the Super Bowl, you can do so for $125.
- Or The Super Bowl by itself, the 300-Unit side, 100-Unit Total, 100-Unit Parlay and 5 proposition bets - can be also be purchased by itself for $50.
I have won 12 of the last 15 Super Bowls, and I am 25-5 in sides & totals since 2001 for 83%!.
Your best deal is to start winning today by signing up for my Best Bets Basketball Club, which will give you all of the above.
Sign Up Below
Or call 1.800.755.2255 - Call/Text 1-702-203-6907
There’s a ton of money to be made between now and the end of the season and I want you to get a piece of it.
Its Falcons and Patriots In The Super Bowl
What The Film Says About NFL Championship Sunday
Championship Sunday is almost here. We know about the big storylines—Aaron Rodgers looking to secure his legacy with a second Super Bowl appearance, with Matt Ryan trying to build a legacy by getting there for the first time. Or two great organizations in the Steelers and Patriots, with a couple future Hall of Fame quarterbacks looking to get yet another ring.
Those stories and a few more are in the media every day. But there are some more subtle battles taking place that a careful review of game film shows, and those battles will also play a big part in deciding who wins and covers on Championship Sunday.
Packers (+6, 60.5) Falcons (3 PM ET, FOX): For the sake of this discussion let’s consider it a given that Julio Jones gets his numbers—the Packers could still win in either case and the Falcons can’t win without him. Green Bay’s problems at corner with injuries have been well-discussed and are a significant problem. What’s overlooked is that the Packers are exceptional at safety, with Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix and Morgan Burnett. They can provide over-the-top help on Jones.
That means Atlanta’s offensive fortunes could swing on whether Mohamed Sanu can get open consistently. If the Falcons can get Sanu matched up on Damarious Randle, they can make hay. If the Packers keep Micah Hyde on Sanu, the matchup tilts in their favor...but if Green Bay does that, who picks up Devonta Freeman out of the backfield? Hyde is a competent slot corner and the Packer linebackers are better at pass-rushing than covering. Big decisions for defensive coordinator Dom Capers.
When Green Bay has the ball, the intrigue is a little more straight-forward. In Atlanta’s win over Seattle, Vic Beasley and Dwight Freeney were part of a pass rush that stayed after Russell Wilson all game. But the Seahawk offensive line was a sieve. Green Bay’s is good, particularly left tackle David Bakhtari. The Falcon defensive ends have to both get pressure and keep Rodgers in the pocket. Pulling off both against this offensive front won’t be easy.
Steelers (+6, 50.5) Patriots (6:40 PM ET, CBS): New England’s back seven covers as well as anyone in the NFL and certainly the best of the four teams still playing football. There is one weak spot and though and it’s at strong safety where Patrick Chung can be exploited.
Let’s assume that Malcolm Butler will chase Antonio Brown and that both players will win their share of battles. That’s going to leave it up to slot receiver Eli Rogers or tight end Jesse James to work on Chung and get themselves open. James isn’t prolific, but he’s made some big catches and needs to be an X-factor in this game for Pittsburgh to pull an upset.
When the Steelers are on defense, Ryan Shazier has enjoyed a big postseason, with interceptions in the wins over both Miami and Kansas City. You know New England is going to want to get their running backs involved in the passing game, both Dion Lewis and James White. If Shazier can run with them and take a weapon away from Tom Brady it greatly aids the upset bid.
There’s a lot of variables up in the air for both of these games and I’ll be ready with my answers.Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /var/www/kelsosportshandicapping.com/www/public/index.html.php on line 62 Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /var/www/kelsosportshandicapping.com/www/public/index.html.php on line 62 Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in /var/www/kelsosportshandicapping.com/www/public/index.html.php on line 62
Saints QB Brees heads Pro Bowl replacements
New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees is headed to the Pro Bowl as the replacement for Atlanta Falcons MVP candidate Matt Ryan, who is on his way to his first Super Bowl.
Oregon assistant Reaves arrested for DUI, will be terminated
Oregon co-offensive coordinator David Reaves, who was hired just five days ago, is in the process of being fired after being arrested early Sunday by Eugene Police and charged with driving under the influence.