Saturday Key College Previews
#12 SYRACUSE (8-2) vs. #3 NOTRE DAME (10-0) (at The Bronx, NY) - 2:30 p.m. ET, NBC
Wait a second: Might it be Notre Dame's strategy here to "take the air out of the ball" a bit here considering Syracuse has averaged a whopping 46.5 points per game in knocking out wins the last four games in a row? Overall, the Orange has scored 32 rushing TDs while ranking 14th nationally in total offense, so if Notre Dame looks to grind things out here at what could be a chilly Yankee Stadium then don't be entirely shocked if Brian Kelly's club looks to limit the 'Cuse plays from scrimmage. If you want/need our handicapping opinion, then ring one up for the Irish running it more than ever this year - hey, the Irish average 199.4 ypg on the ground but that's only 42nd-best in the FBS rankings - but whether that's enough to cover the 10.5-point price tag is another question. If Syracuse gets off 80-plus snaps, it covers.
ARIZONA (5-5, 4-3) at #8 WASHINGTON STATE (9-1, 6-1) - 10:30 p.m. ET, ESPN
If you're gonna get "lost in the stats" when it comes to handicapping Washington State games, then you must discover where an opponent fits as a pass defense: In Arizona's case, the answer is not very good! The U of A Wildcats rank 91st nationally in pass defense (yielding 248.7 ypg) and that's troublesome when you're going up against legit Heisman Trophy "invitee" QB Gardner Minshew who leads the country with his 385.2 yards-per-game pass stat line. Minshew and the Coogs have cooled a bit lately with "only" 19 and 31 points scored the past two weeks against California and Colorado, respectively, but if the weather conditions are good here, gotta believe Wazzu will put up "half-a-hundred" as 10.5-point betting favorites.
#24 CINCINNATI (9-1, 5-1) at #11 UCF (9-0, 6-0) - 8 p.m. ET, ABC
If the TD-underdog Cincy Bearcats are gonna spring any kind of outright upset surprise here - and thus KO a Central Florida squad riding a 22-game SU (straight-up) winning streak these days - then slowing down QB McKenzie Milton (2,309 yards passing with 21 TDs) is a no-brainer but an even bigger challenge here could be stopping Milton as a runner: The dude has piled up 285 rushing yards and 8 TDs via the ground route and often his scrambling ability "buys" that extra second for receivers to get open downfield. Gotta think Cincinnati will "spy" Milton in this American Athletic Conference clash and thus take away some big throws downfield. Could have me thinking about "under" 61 points but the truth is nobody in the AAC tackles very well, so you better check with me for a game-day selection.
#16 IOWA STATE (6-3, 5-2) at #15 TEXAS (7-3, 5-2) - 8 p.m. ET, Longhorn Network
It's not your imagination: Eight of the first 10 games played this year by the Texas Longhorns have been decided by 7 points or less (three of them decided by 3 points or less, in fact) and so an official's call here or a dropped pass there has made all the difference in the world to head coach Tom Herman's team … Now consider the 'Horns rank a lowly 118th nationally in pass defense (allowing 276.2 yards per game thru the air waves) and you get the sense that if Iowa State kid slinger Brock Purdy (13 TDs / 2 INTs) is "on" here, then the 3-point home-favored 'Horns will be in a heap of trouble. P.S., Iowa State won't have RB David Montgomery in action in the first half after he was suspended for the first 30 minutes of this game after last week's Baylor brawl. The I-State Cyclones have covered five of their last six games heading into this night tilt.
This Weekend's Betting Menu
Friday, November 16
- 15-Unit Play On Memphis (6-4) at SMU (5-5) Nationally-Televised On ESPN2
- 3 Best Bets From 12 College Tournaments - All Day Basketball
- Another 50-Unit NBA Blowout Play - 4-1 With My Last 5 For Highrollers
Saturday, November 17
- 200-Unit College Blowout Special - Won 200-Unit Play Last Week With #23 Utah State (-31) 62-24 Over San Jose State
- 50-Unit College Football Game Of Week - 4-1 With Last 5 For Highrollers
- Syracuse (8-2) at #3 Notre Dame (10-0) Tops 3-0 Best Bets Day - Syracuse Took #2 Clemson To Money Before Losing 27-23
- 50-Unit College Basketball Mismatch Of The Week - I Guarantee No One Will Be Expecting This Winner
Sunday, November 18
- 50-Unit NFL Game Of The Week - 3-1 With Last 4
- Go 2-0 With Two Dominating Best Bets - Circumstances Put Both These Teams In Winner's Circle
- 40-Unit Side/Total Parlay On Sunday Night's Vikings-Bears Game - Can Vikings Finally Wake Up And Catch Chicago in NFC North?
- Best Bets Basketball Club Set To Go 3-0 In NBA And Colleges - Get Entire NBA, College Seasons For Just $159
Monday, November 19
- 50-Unit Bet On Chiefs (9-1) at Los Angeles Rams (9-1) - A True Showdown...Game Moved From Mexico City To Los Angeles
- #1 Duke Vs. San Diego State Highlights 3-0 Monday - From Maui Invitational...On ESPN2