Football Forecast Newsletter Midweek Edition Nov 10-12
KELSO STURGEON’S FOOTBALL FORECAST
Volume 18, Edition 12… November 10-12, 2016
Don't Walk - Run To Your Bookmaker And Bet All You Can On Oregon To Win NCAA Basketball Championship At 16-1
November To Remember Gut Check Package Keeps Winning Saturday With 200-Unit College Football Game Of Year With Team That Will Break Your Bookmaker
50-Unit College Football Blowout Wins Thursday Get Cash With 25-Unit NFL Play Thursday - Browns At Ravens
College Basketball Begins Friday With 50-Unit Stunner
Best Bets Football On 7-0 Run - 8-2 In November
NBA 7-1 Last 4 Days, Including Two 50-Unit Winners
Perfect 5-0 In NFL Last Sunday And Intend To Do It Again This Week
Four-Step Lesson In Winning In The 1st Weeks Of College Basketball
New Power Ratings For NFL, College Football, NBA And College Basketball Available Now Online
By Kelso Sturgeon
An up-to-date and informed handicapper always finds the winning edges and I have proved just that again this month, winning seven straight Best Bets Football Club plays and going 8-2 in November, ripping bookmakers with NBA winners, standing 7-1 the past four days, including two 50-unit winners and Atlanta's stunning upset of the previously unbeaten Cavaliers in Cleveland and, yes, going a perfect 5-0 in the NFL this past Sunday, including a 50-unit blowout win by the New Orleans Saints over the San Francisco 49ers.
Winning is not an accident - never was and never will be. Getting the money repeatedly on a consistent basis requires one to do a better job of analyzing games and through that process finding softs spots in the myriad number of betting lines offered each day. It's tediously time-consuming boring work but it keeps making money for my and for my clients.
As noted in the headlines the winning has continued in November and there is every reason to understand it is going to continue. While I will be in action every single day, here are some of the big game plays you have to look forward to this week.
- I am opening the college basketball season Friday with my 50-unit College Basketball Game of the Week. I've done my home work and am ready to fire the big games on Day One. It is $50, charged to your major credit card or Pay Pal, or you can get it as your opening bet in the college season by signing up for Best Bets Club Basketball (college and NBA) for just $195 for the entire season.
- On Saturday, my November to Remember clients continue winning with my 200-Unit College Football Game of the Year. You can get this entire four-week big game package, that also includes my annual Thanksgiving Turkey Shoot, for just $149, charged to your. You also may purchase it individually for $75.
- On Sunday my 50-unit NFL Showdown Game of he Month) Dallas Cowboys (7-1) at Pittsburgh Steelers (4-4) gets the money (Last Sunday I won my 50-unit NFL play with the New Orleans Saints (-5) and their 18-point, 41-23, blowout of the San Francisco 49ers. This Sunday's game is also part of my November to Remember Package and is available on a one-game basis for just $50.
- On Monday, it's my 50-Unit Showdown Game of the Week as the Cincinnati Bengals (3-4-1) are in New Jersey to meet the New York Giants (5-3). I am confident I have the winner and you can get it for just $50, charged to your major credit card or to Pay Pal. It too is included in my November to Remember Package.
Keep in mind the three weekend plays will cost you $175 if purchased individually but you can purchase the entire four-week November To Remember/Turkey Shoot Package for just $149.
ALL COLLEGE FOOTBALL, NFL, COLLEGE BASKETBALL AND NBA GAMES AND SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE EACH DAY TOLL FREE AT 1-800-755-2255, OR ON THE INTERNET. ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS AND PAY PAL ACCEPTED.
Four Elements For Successfully Handicapping College Basketball For At Least The First Month Of The Season
No one has to tell me how difficult it is to handicap college basketball games early in the season because we have to attempt to accurately analyze more than 325 teams which will be on the board at least some of the time this season. It is a daunting task and despite all the work that goes into it, one has to at least be a little cautious in what on does. For instance, in working up my first set of power ratings I was taken back a bit when I discovered the Oregon Ducks (31-7 and a #1 seed in the NCAA Tournament last season) will be better this year - quite possibly the best team in the country, but one performing in the shadow of Duke and Kansas.
That is why I suggesting you get down on them in futures betting at 16-1. They open Friday at home against Army and in my ratings are 1-5 to win the PAC-12 championship. As tough as handicapping in the opening weeks of the college season is, I'm ready to go and on Friday will be releasing my 50-unit College Basketball Game of the Week, plus three other teams I think will march right to the winner's circle. Here are some thoughts that might help you start out a winner.
- In the first two-three weeks of the season focus your attention on teams with a strong history of winning from year to year.
- Focus on coaches who have a well-established habit of winning.
- Ignore all the basketball magazine hype which in most cases comes from what pundits remember from the previous season.
- Never forget there is no stronger element in winning and covering than the home court.
ODDS TO WIN NCAA BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP
(Odds Currently Posted At Green Valley Ranch, Henderson, NV
I present these odds without comment other than to say 90% of them are ridiculous sucker bets. In the case of Oregon, which is 16-1, the Ducks should be 4-1. As for the number on Syracuse, also 16-1, the Orange should be 100-1. Your call.
San Diego State
Field (All Others)
Why I'm Knocking Them Dead In The NBA
Many bettors say they are being destroyed with their NBA betting this season and I am pleased I am not one of them, since I figured out just how weak were the betting lines. Since I figured that out about a week ago and make all the changes to deal with situation, I am kickin' butt and taking names in he NBA.
I admit in football, especially the NFL, I could be classified as a contrarian handicapper but I have never been that in NBA and college basketball. Successful handicapping in he NBA stands on three things - (1) the betting line, (2) how each team is playing and (3) the situation under which the game is being played.
Simply put that means when the line is right, a team playing in good form and the situation gives one team an edge one has the three edges to win a bet. This is how one survives and wins in a world of shaky betting lines. Please note below I am 7-1 in the NBA the past four days and the winning continues tonight with three more winners.
7-1 In NBA Past 4 Days
11/8...50 Units...Kings (-6.5) 106, Pelicans 94 (Won)
11/8...15 Units...Hawks (+7.5) 110, Cavaliers 106 (Won)
11/7...15 Units...Jazz (-7.5) 109, Nets 84 (Won)
11/7...10 Units...Hornets (-3.5) 122, Pacers 100 (Won)
11/6...50 Units...Lakers (-4) 119, Suns 108 (Won)
11/6...15 Units...Jazz (-2.5) 114, Knicks 109 (Won)
11/6...10 Units...Bucks (+2.5) 75, Mavericks 86 (OT) (Lost
11/5...15 Units...Hawks (-3) 112, Rockets 97 (Won)
My Best Bets Club Football Record Speaks For Itself
My Best Bets Football Investment Club continued its hot streak last night with two more winners - a 15-unit play on underdog Kent State (+21) which got the cover in a 37-21 loss to unbeaten Western Michigan and a 10-unit play on underdog Eastern Michigan (+2) which won in an outright upset of Ball State, 48-41. That means the club has won seven straight and is 8-2 in November and tonight I intend to take down the money with another winner.
Wednesday Night's Schedule
Toledo (7-2) vs. Northern Illinois (3-6) (ESPN2/Played In Chicago)
Bowling Green (1-8) at Akron (5-5) (ESPNU)
The betting lines in both these games are very tight but my figures say one of the four teams is a standout play and you can win this 15-unit play for just $15. Better yet get on board for the entire college football and NFL regular seasons for just $129.
Best Bets Football Club 7-0 Last 7...8-2 In November
11/8...15 Units...Kent State (+21) 21, Western Michigan 37 (Won)
11/8...10 Units...Eastern Michigan (+2) 48, Ball State 41 (Won)
11/5...15 Units...Alabama (-7) 10, LSU 0 (Won)
11/5...10 Units...Tulsa (-10) 45, East Carolina 24 (Won)
11/5...Wyoming (-4) 52, Utah State 28 (Won)
11/4...15 Units...Temple (-10) 21, Connecticut 0 (Won)
11/4...5 Units...Miami (+3.5) 37, Central Michigan 17 (Won)
11/3...15 Units...Colorado (-13) 20, UCLA 10 (Lost)
11/3...5 Units...Buffalo (+19.5) 10, Ohio 34 (Lost)
11/2...10 Units...Toledo (-10) 48, Akron 17 (Won)
COMPLETE RUNDOWN OF ALL SATURDAY/SUNDAY GAMES WILL BE COVERED IN WEEKEND NEWSLETTER THAT IS AVAILABLE FRIDAY