October 26-27, 2019
50-Unit NFL Underdog Game Of The Month Gets Cash Sunday With Dominating Performance
Another Bookie Bustin' 50-Unit 2-Team NFL Parlay Wins Sunday...Have Won Five Of Last Six
By Kelso Sturgeon
These are the best of times for serious sports bettors - college football and the NFL are going full blast, the NBA has begun with more than its usual challenges, with college basketball set to begin next week, and we certainly cannot forget the World Series. One must get up early seven days a week to do all the work it takes to win. I have won 200-unit college games the past two Saturdays.
200-Unit 4-Team College Grand Slam Wins Today
#3 Ohio State Kicks Off 200-Unit 4-Team College Grand Slam Against #14 Wisconsin
Today's Rivalry Grand Slam - All Games 50-Unit Plays - Just $35 Click Here
#13 Wisconsin (6-1) at #3 Ohio State (7-0)
Begins at 12:05 EDT...On FOX - Ohio State is a 14.5-Point Favorite
#6 Penn State (7-0) at Michigan State (4-3)
Begins at 3:35 EDT...On ABC - Penn State is a 5.5-Point Favorite
#9 Auburn (6-1) at #2 LSU (7-0)
Begins at 3:35 EDT...On CBS - LSU is a 10.5-Point Favorite
California (4-3) at #12 Utah (6-1)
Begins at 10:05 EDT...On Fox Sports 1 - Utah is a 20.5-Point Favorite
Better still, come in for the final 3 days of my Octoberama program and get Saturday's 4-Conference Rivalry Grand Slam...Sunday's NFL Underdog of the Month, and finally on Monday another 50-unit NFL showdown.. The final daya of Octoberama have a value of at least $150, and the potential to win thousands... you can CLICK HERE and get All 3 days for just $50
Bet NBA With Extreme Caution
The most significant things I saw in the opening days
- The Milwaukee Bucs appear to be the best team in the NBA. Their 117-111 win as 1.5-point underdogs at the Houston Rockets sent a loud and clear message to the league's other 29 teams.
- The Golden State Warriors, who have dominated the league for the past several years, are in for a long season. That message was sent Thursday night when they lost at home in their new arena, 144-122, to the Los Angeles Clippers.
- The Washington Wizards announced to the world this is at least the 10th time they will play their customary "wait 'til next year" game.
- The Denver Nuggets and Utah Jazz are far better than the critics and are eligible to win the championship.
Keep in mind the college basketball season begins next week, on Tuesday, November, with 45 games, including the nationally televised (ESPN) Championship Classic from New York's Madison Square Garden where #1 Michigan State meets #2 Kentucky and #3 Kansas takes on #6 Duke. I have three basketball services and I suggest your join one of them for the entire NBA and college seasons and save a fortune. Daily fees range from $10-$50. You can sign up Here Online or toll free at 1-800-755-2255.
3-1-1 After 3 Days Of NBA Play
10/24...15 Units...Pistons (-1.5) 100, Hawks 111 (Lost)
10/23...15 Units...Philadelphia 76ers (-6) 107, Boston Celtics 93 (Won)
10/23...15 Units...Orlando Magic (-9) 94, Cleveland Cavaliers 85 (Push)
10/22...15 Units...Toronto Raptors (-6.5) 130, New Orleans Pelicans 122 (Won)
10/22...15 Units...Los Angeles Clippers...15 Units... (+3.5) 112, Los Angeles Lakers (102) (Won)
Handicapping The NFL This Week
- Kansas City starting quarterback Patrick Mahomes (knee injury) will not play in Sunday night's home game against the Green Bay Packers (6-1). The Chiefs (5-2) will start back-up veteran Matt Moore who took over for the when Mahomes was injured last week and completed 10-of-19 passes for 117 yards, one touchdown, with no interceptions, for an 89.1 passer rating. Kansas City will also be without defensive tackle Chris Jones, edge rusher Frank Clark, corner Kendall Fuller, left tackle Eric Fisher and guard Andrew Wylie.
- Atlanta quarterback Matt Ryan (ankle injury) will be a game-time decision in this home game against Seattle (5-2). The Falcons (1-6) will go with veteran backup Matt Schaub, if Ryan cannot make it.
- Washington Redskins (1-7) are so bad it is embarrassing. They lost 19-9 at the Minnesota Vikings (5-2) Thursday night but the game was never as close as the final score. The Vikings out-gained Washington 428 yards to 200 and never once had to punt against the Redskins. Washington is averaging 12.9 points per game and jus 4.5 in its last two.
- The San Francisco 49ers (6-0) go for a home win against the Carolina Panthers (4-2) - a victory that would give them their first 7-0 start since 1990 when Joe Montana and Jerry Rice were strutting their stuff. The 49ers ae 5.5-point favorites. Carolina will again go with backup quarterback Kyle Allen (University of Houston) who is 5-0 as a starter and who is the first signal caller in the Super Bowl era to win his first five starts without throwing an interception. Long time starter Cam Newton remains on the injury list.
- New Orleans QB Drew Brees hopes to return Sunday against the Arizona Cardinals (3-3-1). He has missed the last five games with a thumb injury and has been spelled by backup Teddy Bridgewater who is 5-0 in his absence. The Saints are 6-1 and have not missed a beat without Brees.
- New England coach Bill Belichick would score his 300th NFL win with a victory.
This Week's College Best Bet
MINNESOTA GOLDEN GOPHERS (7-0) -16.5 by 31 over Maryland Terrapins (3-4)
The Golden Gophers are real and should run off and hide from a Maryland team coached by a mentor who does not have a clue. I have watched Mike Locksley for years, especially when he went 2-26 in three seasons at New Mexico and in the process put the final nails in the Lobos' coffin. Minnesota has the talent to beat anybody and a coach who always comes with a game plan designed to win.
This Week's NFL Best Bet
JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS (3-4) -6.5 by 21 over New York Jets (1-5)
The New York Jets keep confirming they are hopeless and there is little chance they will arrive today at Jacksonville. It was nothing short of a miracle two games back when they upset the Dallas Cowboys, 24-22. They then reverted to their true selves last week, getting rolled 33-0 by a New England team that did not work up a sweat on its way to winning. Against the Cowboys, Jets QB Sam Darnold had a 113.8 passer rating. Against the Patriots, it was a dazzling 3.6. Yes, 3.6. Jacksonville has a decent well-coached team and has the talent to dominate in this one.
The Weekend's Official Betting Menu
200-Unit 4-Team College Grand Slam Saturday
Four 50-Unit Marquee Rivalry TV Games - $35
Final 3 Days of Octoberama - $50
Saturday 4-Conference Rivalry Grand Slam...Sunday 50-Unit NFL Underdog of Month,
and Monday 50-unit NFL showdown.