Kelso Sturgeon, often referred to as the Dean of America's Handicappers, has been a professional handicapper for 40 years and brings to the table credentials unmatched by anyone in the sports advisory industry. He has been written up in many major publications, including Playboy, Maxim, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The Chicago Tribune, The Washington Post and The Los Angeles Times, just to name a few. Kelso makes his home in Las Vegas, the sports betting capital of the world.
Here is a little background on myself...
- I lived a charmed life in the world of football, studying with brilliant coaches such as the late Paul "Bear" Bryant of Alabama and Hank Stram, Super Bowl-winning coach of the Kansas City Chiefs. I learned all about NFL offenses from people such as Hall of Fame quarterback John Unitas and defense from such outstanding players as Dallas Cowboy Hall of Famer Randy White, the great lineman from the Dallas Cowboys.
- I scouted football in the Southeastern Conference for years and learned in great detail how to watch a game and detect a team's weaknesses.
- I am personal friends with most of the big linesmakers in Las Vegas and offshore. I speak to many of them daily to find out just what is happening on their side of the counter.
- I am a former Regional Sports Editor for The AP, responsible for all sports coverage in 14 Southern states.
- I am a former Director of Public Relations and Marketing for Churchill Downs and the Kentucky Derby, a position I assumed when I was but 25 years old.
- I am a former Director of Public Relations and Marketing for Pimlico and the Preakness, for Laurel Race Course, for Arlington Park, and Penn National where I founded the original World Series of Thoroughbred Handicapping... the forerunner of all of today's handicapping contests.
- I was very successful as a jockey agent for Vincent Bracciale (3,545 winners), Alberto Delgado (2,637 winners plus an Eclipse Award), Carlos Barrere (2,762 winners, as well as Arnold LLiescu (3,324 winners).
- I built and made operational one of the first legal bookmaking shops ever on the Island of Bermuda.
- I am the only sports handicapper to ever testify before the United States Congress as an expert on the subject of whether sports betting should be legalized.
- I was, for over twenty years, the lead sports betting writer for College & Pro Football Newsweekly, SportsForm and Sports Eye.
- I was editor of Turf & Sport Digest.
- I was for several years one of the panelists on Pro Line, a nationally televised (USA) weekly show on football handicapping.
- My book, THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO SPORTS BETTING, published by Harper & Row was the first book on this subject ever produced by a major publisher and became the foundation book for the business.
As you can see, almost everything I have done in my life has been connected to the sports betting industry. My success is no accident. I can help you achieve success in your own handicapping as well. Whatever your sport of choice, whatever your wagering level, I have a plan that will fit your betting needs. I invite you to look around the website and see what I can offer you. Any questions, or for personal service, please call 1-800-755-2255 and a representative will happy to assist you. You can also reach us by email by writing to CustomerService@KelsoSportsHandicapping.com.