Kelso 200 Unit College Football Game of Year
200-Unit College Game of the Year Wins Sat!
The biggest College Football Moneymaker this year
I know big games. I spot the edges, figure the scenario, make my play and get the money. For Saturday, I have found a game so good I HAVE to make it my 200-Unit COLLEGE GAME OF THE YEAR.
"Aren't we a bit early?" Yes. I'm re-writing my own rules. Normally a Game of the Year doesn't happen till mid-November. By then teams have jelled. Emerging stars have developed. Some teams are upsetting the pecking order, but in general we know who can beat who.
BUT THE GAME I AM LOOKING AT THROWS ALL THOSE IDEAS INTO THE SHREDDER. THIS IS THE GAME!
I don't see how anything could top what I'm looking at right now. The numbers leap off the page; the style mismatch makes it a clinic. A lookahead-letdown angle makes it a laugher. I have checked in with my Vegas connections and the line is already so bent out of shape, you can safely bet your limit!
I stand 10-2 in these games over the past 12 years and intend to get the money again Saturday. We'll cash the big payoff with a team that meets my five extremely important elements for such strong play
- The team I am releasing must be a proven power school meeting a weak team in a game for which the betting line does not reflect this dramatic talent differential.
- The team I am releasing must be able to play its worst game while its opponents plays its best game and still have enough of an edge to win and cover,
- The team I am releasing must be performing at the top of its game and its opponent at the bottom.
- The team I am releasing must have a coach who is well known for bringing his team to the razor's edge for every single game it plays.
- The team I am releasing must have a coach who always comes up with a game plan that, whether a favorite or dog, gives his team its best chance to win
CLICK HERE and just $50 gets you the biggest play of the season.
That's half of what I normally get for my Game of the Year, but I want everybody to be in on it
so if I can save you money, by making you even more - why not do it?
FREE BONUS! 'll also give you Thursday night's 40-Unit NFL Side Total Parlay and ACC Best Bet as FREE bankroll-building bonuses. If you just want Thursday's 40-unit NFL Side-Total Parlay for $20 CLICK HERE
If you want Tonight's 15-Unit ACC Best Bet for $10 CLICK HERE.
Your best bet is to sign up for my 200-Unit College Game of the Year and get tonight's action FREE!
Sign up here online or call 1-800-755-2255 or 1-702-203-6907
All major credit cards and PayPal Accepted