Kelso Best Bets Club Basketball
The King Of College And NBA Basketball Handicapping Is Set To Make You All The Money You Want
While Most Basketball Bettors Are Dizzy And Confused About All The Stunning Upsets This Season...Kelso Sturgeon Just Keeps Winning
The Only Thing That Means Anything Is Winning...
And You Can Do Just That With Kelso's Daily Best Bets
As He Proves Again One Does Not Have To Pay A Fortune To win One
BEST BETS BASKETBALL CLUB
JOIN TODAY, WIN TODAY AT A BARGAIN PRICE
The college basketball season has been more more than a bit chaotic and unpredictable for bettors this season (the NBA always is) but, as usual, I am winning amid all the confusion and upsets. Think about what has happened thus far in 2019-20. In the first eight weeks of the season, five different teams have been ranked number one and all lost while holding that spot. Traditional national power North Carolina, winner of six NCAA championships (the last one in 2017), is in last place in the Atlantic Coast Conference.
And I Keep Winning!
And that's just the beginning, with the best half of the season to go, and I intend to keep right on winning as the numbers tighten for conference time.
Chaos and Upsets? In other shockers this season..
- The Duke Blue Devils were 150-0 against non-conference opponents since the year 2000 but saw that streak come crashing down when outlier Stephen F. Austin rolled into Cameron Indoor Stadium and upset the Devils, 85-83.
- The Kentucky Wildcats were ranked #1 and were 39-0 against their last 39 unranked opponents at Rupp Arena, but, as a 28.5-point favorite there over Evansville lost, 67-64.
- Defending national champion Virginia began the season ranked 9th in the polls and has been slapped around like a rag doll this season.
This list could go on and on, but you get the message. And I Keep Winning!
Where The Winning Began
- I have had a life-long love affair with basketball, and long before I exited my teenage years was winning big in college basketball.
- I was so good at it, after moving to New York, I was approached and asked if I would like a job making college betting lines for bookmakers from Providence to Newport Virginia, and all points in between - something I did with great success for a few years.
- Eventually, I asked out of this roll and went back to betting
And Why It Continues To This Day
The knowledge I gained as a linemaker for those who considered inaccuracies or mistakes the cardinal sins was priceless and left me with one of the few PhD's in handicapping the sport. I learned the "why" of betting lines and how they are married to the actual games. I know the home court is the most important element of handicapping, followed by the talent a team has and last but not least, the coach.
I also can tell when bookmakers are far afield in their evaluations and this, as much as anything, opens the door to winning. My numbers are always current and up to date, while bookmakers actually live about a week behind what is happening. Of course, this is an is an over-simplification of the process but that is where it all begins
An Invitation To Join My Best Bets Basketball Club And Start Winning Today
Please consider this an invitation to take advantage of the success of my popular Best Bets Basketball Club. It has won all season and is the proof one does not have to pay a fortune to win one. You can play for $10 per day, $40 per week, $60 for two weeks or $195 for the rest of the season - and that includes both college and NBA Games. Here is a list of the types of games you receive as a Best Bet client. On the most recent weekend, I went 4-1 with the toughest games on the board - all on national TV.
4-1 With Best Bets
1/12...15 Units...Wichita State (-2) 89, Connecticut 86 (Won)
1/12...15 Units...Michigan State (-4) 42, Purdue 71 (Lost)
1/11...15 Units...Baylor (+8) 67, Kansas 55 (Won)
1/11...15 Units...Seton Hall (-6) 69, Marquette 55 (Won)
1/11...15 Units...West Virginia (-4.5) 66, Texas Tech 54 (won)
And here is a partial list of games when I went against the sharps in the betting world and won for my Best Bet members.
Rutgers Scarlet Knights (+1.5) 72, #20 Penn State 61
Texas A&M Aggies (+3.5) 54, Ole Miss Rebels 47
Wisconsin Badgers (+8.5) 61, #5 Ohio State Buckeyes 57
St. Peter's Peacocks (+9) 75, Iona Gaels 74
Colorado Buffaloes (+1.5) 74, #14 Oregon Ducks 65
Oklahoma City Thunder (+2.5) 109, San Antonio Spurs 103
San Jose State (+10) 88, New Mexico 85
Indiana Pacers (+1.5) 115, Philadelphia 76ers 97
Sacramento State Hornets (+5.5) 50, Montana Grizzlies 52
The results speak for themselves and are a true indication of the types of games you will receive.
As A Best Bets Basketball Club Player You Will Receive
- An average of 2-3 games each day, seven days a week.
- All games are rated from 10-15 units, most of them at the latter number.
- Every game released must have at least a 65% chance to win and a 75% chance to cover.
- There is an abundance of TV games so you can watch your money win.
- There will from time to time be special free bonus 50-unit highroller bets.
Sign up for my Best Bets Basketball Club Package for $40 per week, $60 for two weeks and $195 for the entire college and NBA seasons. As noted earlier, you can play by the day for $10.
If you are a little more ambitions, you should consider membership in my more aggressive Chairman's Basketball Club. It offers one 25-unit college or NBA play each day and you can purchase one week of service for $65 or two weeks for $100. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT: Anyone signing up for any Chairman's Basketball Club package also receive as FREE BONUS all my Best Bets Basketball Club plays. And I will keep right on winning.
REMEMBER - When Kelso Says He Is Going To Win You Can Bet On It!